- 4 Zucchinis
- 225 g of Ground Beef
- 1/2 Cup of Yellow Onion
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1/4 Cup of Tomato Paste
- 1 Tbsp of Oregano
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 1/4 tsp of Pepper
- 1 tsp of Coconut Oil
- Preheat the oven to 375F/180C.
- Place a frying pan on medium heat with coconut oil.
- Once the oil has melted add in the ground beef.
- Once the ground beef is done, add in the tomato paste, onions, garlic and seasonings.
- While the ground beef is cooking, slice the zucchinis in halves and scoop out the flesh.
- Place the zucchini boats on a baking sheet with parchment paper and stuff with the beef mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Top with fresh basil if desired.