- 1 Cup of Raspberries
- 1/2 Frozen Banana
- 1 Tbsp of Chia Seeds
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Serving of Vanilla Protein Powder
- Start by pouring the coconut milk into the blender to avoid the ingredients sticking at the bottom of the blender.
- Next add in the banana, raspberries, chia seeds and the protein powder.
- Turn the blender on, starting at a low speed and increase as needed.
- Once the liquid looks even, pour into a cup and enjoy immediately to conserve as many nutrients as possible
Spread the love