- 2 Cups of Kale
- 1 Carrot
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1/2 Cup of Chickpeas
- 1 Tbsp of Tahini
- 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
- Preheat the oven to 350F/175C.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas. Dry them with a paper towel and spread them evenly on a baking tray. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare the vegetables by rinsing and chopping up the kale, peeling and shredding the carrots and cutting the avocado into small cubes. Set the vegetables aside.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients into a bowl and whisk together until it forms a smooth consistency.
- Place all of the vegetables to a bowl with the baked chickpeas and then drizzle the dressing on top.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE Fat: 22 g Carbs: 40 g Protein: 16 g Total Calories: 431 Calories
Spread the love